Our Brilliant Staff members
Personal and professional development of our brilliant staff members is our primary objective. We achieve this by providing them opportunities to increase their responsibilities and contribute to the company’s innovative and new ways of providing quality services.
All our new staff members undergo an induction programme based on the All England's Induction Framework for Health and Social Care and its accompanying resources. New and inexperienced staff members “shadow” a more experienced staff member for a period until they are considered safe and competent to work on their own.
We work with an independent training provider who liaises with our coordinator to ensure our staff is competent in their relevant and mandatory subjects such as manual handling, etc.
The coordinator identifies and meets any special learning needs arising from service users’ personal plans - for instance, if the client has dementia or if the care staff is to carry out delegated healthcare tasks such as administering of medication or catheter care, and will provide or refer those staff to receive appropriate training. The effectiveness of this approach is evident in the individual training records and the number of certificates gained by our staff.
At NK Therapies & Healthcare Ltd, we aim to fulfil our mission by achieving the following objectives:
• Promote independence in our client by encouraging them or their representatives to participate as much as possible in formulating their care plans
• Provide person-centred care and meet the clients’ holistic needs
• To respect the clients’ religious, cultural, racial, and gender identities (non – discriminatory approach)
• To ensure that the clients are always treated with dignity and respect and that they are safeguarded from the risk of abuse and/or neglect
• Always treat all our clients and staff with respect
• Respect an individual’s privacy and maintain data confidentiality
• To ensure that the quality of the service provided is of the highest standards possible and provided by the appropriate and best staff and management team.
• Provide person-centred care plans to meet the clients needs
Our keys to success
• Highest quality of professional services offered
• Reliability – available for support 24/7 with adequate staffing
• Effective collaboration with other community professionals (Local Authorities, NHS Hospitals and other health and social care organisations)
Covid 19 Response
We have come to learn to live and provide safe care in this ongoing pandemic. Our staff are tested using LFT kits on a weekly basis and they are currently being offered the vaccine. Now more than ever Support and Care staff are in high demand therefor now is a great time to consider a career in healthcare, with competitive pay, schedules as busy or relaxed as you want, no day will be the same!
NK Therapies' & Healthcare is on a recruitment drive. Looking for staff to work with the following.
Main Carer night relief/respite
If you're a healthcare worker in Bedford and the surrounding areas, apply to join our team!
In return, we offer staff funded diplomas from level 2 to 5 as well as a competitive rate of pay.